Carnac Razzle Sunglasses / Matt Black / Red Revo
Measure around your head at the widest point to determine the size you need.
Size guidance: To help choose the correct size helmet for your head measure around the widest part of your head, about an inch above your ears, with a soft tape measure, or piece of string. If you are on the cusp between sizes we advise that you size up.
The sunnies you've been looking for. We worked with one of the biggest experts in sports optics to bring these fantastic glasses to market.
Amazing optical clarity and UV protection with a choice of mirrored REVO or High Defenition lens options, all held in a twin-shot molded frame with rubber nose and frame pads that can't fall off or go missing.
- Twin-Shot moulded frames
- Mirrored REVO and HD lens options
- CAT 2-3 UV400, UVA /UVB protection
The Razzle is light, but built with tough TPR90 frames and have some of the best lenses you can wear. Twin-Shot moulding combines a tough yet pliable TPR frame with grippy hydrophilic arm sleeves.
HD High Definition is an optically perfect polycarbonate lens material. Designed to help reduce glare, without affecting clarity, whilst retaining accurate colour rendering and improving depth perception - these are the glasses you need for changeable conditions for active sports. The new HD lenses use enhanced blue light filtering and an incredibly pure polycarbonate chemistry to improve everything you see.
Choose from Revo reflective, High Definition or Revo HD.
- HD lenses are available in the 'HD-Purple Red Revo' and 'HD-Rose High Contrast'. These lens options and are ideal for active sports, sharpening vision over standard glasses whilst still protecting your eyes from UV damage. They offer an optimised Cat2 tint that perfect for changeable light conditions
- Cat3 Revo lenses offer the most glare reduction for the brightest days.
- Not all lens options are available with all frame combinations.
These glasses do not come with a case so don't forget to add a Carnac By Mombassa Beach Pod to your order to protect and secure your new glasses when not in use.