Carnac Neoprene Overshoes
Measure around your head at the widest point to determine the size you need.
Size guidance: To help choose the correct size helmet for your head measure around the widest part of your head, about an inch above your ears, with a soft tape measure, or piece of string. If you are on the cusp between sizes we advise that you size up.
Keep your toes toasty through winter with our classic Neoprene overshoes now available in Carnac retroreflective branding.
- Wind and weatherproof
- Highly insulating
- Graphics are on the outside facing side of each foot.
Long Description Start Here:
As most of our product testing is done in South Yorkshire and North Derbyshire, we need a overshoe that really can withstand the worst of the British weather. The Planet X overshoe fits the bill perfectly.
- 3mm Neoprene to keep feet dry and warm.
- Hook and Loop fastening for secure fit
- 3M Reflective Panels on rear for added visibility
- Toughened toe-point to prevent wear
- Compatible with all cycling shoes
Buy yours today and start enjoying toasty feet.
Cycling Plus - 5/5,
Cycling Weekly "5/5 recommended"
S/M = 5-8
M/L = 7-11
L/XL = 10-13